Thursday, July 14, 2016

My Favorite Things Summer Camp - Inlaid Made Easy

Having lots of fun at the My Favorite Things Summer Camp. For Day Eight, Inlaid Made Easy was the lesson, using dies of course!  This is a technique I love.  I love to have several dies all crossing each other for the challenge of putting it all together.  However, this sympathy card ended up just being one inlaid piece.  I cut a square using the Die-Namics Stitched Square die and blended Distress Inks using Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade and Candied Apple.  I then cut out a die using the Tim Holtz Wildflower die set in black paper and also cut it from my blended square.  I die cut another square from black paper and embossed it with a large dot pattern.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts Remember Sympathy set.  Three enamel dots finished it off. Sadly, it is a card I must mail and I hope they enjoy it.



Badge number three.  Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.