Thursday, July 14, 2016

My Favorite Things Summer Camp- Coloring on Kraft

For Day Seven of My Favorite Things Summer Camp, the challenge was to do Coloring on Kraft paper.  I have not had much luck with the kraft paper look.  I find I usually use it for a layering paper and emboss it.  Ink never seems to dry on it. I cut a circle using the Die-Namics Inside and Out Stitched Circle dies to cut the circle from the kraft paper and then a larger size to cut the opening in the pink paper.  I used MFT The Whole Herd stamp set, which I love, and stamped the pig and the sentiment.  I have no coloring pencils.  I spent all my money on copics, watercolor paints, Zig clean color markers and Marvy markers.  Never thought I would need the pencils.  I did use the Zig Clean Color markers to color the pig and create the grass. To blend it, a tiny damp brush. The kraft paper did hold up with that moisture.




So, pin another badge to my camp shirt!

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.