Saturday, June 4, 2016

IMPRESSION OBSESSION FURRY FRIENDS CHALLENGE

                                             


Furry Friends Challenge


I made this card for the Impression Obsession Challenge, Furry Friends.  I used some Mowed Lawn Distress Ink for the background on Tim Holtz watercolor paper.  The die is Impression Obsession #DIE161-1, Large Bird on Branch. In my world, a bird is sort of a furry-feathery creature.  I cut two of them and added an extra branch on the bottom to fill in some of that white space.  I love the way they hang over the black mounting paper.  The stamp is Impression Obsession, C14071-CLG, Able To Fly.  I looked in their store and they no longer carry this stamp.  I love the message and use this quite frequently.  The font is like an old typewriter style, so unique.

Impression Obsession makes great products.  It is hard to browse the Impression Obsession store without finding something you have to have.

Thannk you for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome CAS card. Although for me, CAS is never simple or easy! The green distress splash is wonderful and really pops the Bird on a Branch die.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.