Thursday, July 18, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2 - Week 2 - Day 4


I thought today's lesson was so clever and it immediately challenged me.  The greeting comes from the December 2012 card of the month kit.  The numbers were die cut from foam and the daubs on the bingo card were an eraser.  All things I have learned in camp.  I did a "Jennifer" and added that one strip of brown to finish off the card.

Living in a gambling town, a friend of mine who loves to play bingo is recovering from a serious illness.  48 is the year she was born and also the winning number for this bingo card.   I think she will enjoy this card!

Thanks for visiting . . .

9 comments:

  1. Love your card and I'm betting you're right about your friend loving it. Vey thoughtful card. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job - like the patterns used on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE!!!!!! I THINK your friend will LOVE this!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative. Love the new use for the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job...you can really tell you thought about the details in this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.