Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2 - Day 4


I loved this challenge.  It was fun to watch the teachers rush around!  This is a Bigz die and I cut 2 white ones (back and the front for mounting the colors to) and 5 different color papers.  I glued all the pieces together and attached to the card back.  Inside is not much room to say anything, but I figured the front said it all.  Ten minutes?  Not quite.  I did it in 10:52 and eliminated doing the stamp in embossing powder.  My card today saved me probably two hours!!

I bought a big 12 x 12 pack of paper of photo real shots.  It has never worked for any cards since the designs are way too big.  But, I pick out a complimentary one for the picture I take each day of my cards.  That looks like ribbon, but is just paper . . . .

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! 10:52 is still at least an hour less than it would take me to make it!! ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.