Sunday, August 19, 2018

MY FAVORITE THINGS - SUMMER SCHOOL - DAY FIVE


Last day of Summer School.  The lesson for My Favorite Things; Ombre style card.  Love it, so easy to do.

I die cut the tie using the MFT Suit and Die collection from Bristol paper and blended it with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink.  Blends like butter.  I blended a small row of blue on more of the Bristol paper and die cut the letters using the MFT Emmitt alphabet dies. The birthday sentiment was white embossed from the MFT Howdy stamp set, which is the oldest stamp set I own!  I mounted them on some turquoise paper for a more manly look.

After these 5 days of lessons, cards and postings, I am ready to tie one on myself!

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.